Want to teach the concepts of Magnetism to students / kids? Science is fun and is made easy by applications of science in real life.
How Mag Lev, Magnetic Levitation Trains Work?
Science Project Ideas on the concepts of Magnetism
- Test materials and categorize them into magnetic and non-magnetic materials
- Make a pencil / pen magnet float in air & understand poles of a magnet & their behavior
- Make a pencil levitation model to understand:
- Poles of a ring & solid magnets
- Application of magnets in real life - Maglev trains.
- Make a Magnetic Follower that traces the boundary of a clip of any shape using magnetic induction
|Product Generic Name||DIY Floating pencil/ mini bullet train | Properties of magnets | Science project kit|
|Mfg / Mktd / Packed by||Butterfly Edufields Pvt Ltd, Office 507, Amsri Eden Square, Secunderabad 500003.|
|Manufacturer recommended age||6+|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Commodity / Colour||Multicolour|
|Month, Year of Mfg||2022|
|1 U Contains||Required Components to Assemble final product & Play further.|
|MRP ( Incl. of all Taxes )||Rs. 450|
|Manufacturer Details||Butterfly Edufields Pvt Ltd, Office 507, Amsri Eden Square, Secunderabad 500003.|
|Customer Care Contact no.||6304416587|
|Customer Care Emai firstname.lastname@example.org|