System of Pulleys, build exciting working model and learn about mechanical advantage of simple machines, gears, gear ratio Class 5 Science Project
Make different simple machines
- Pulley (movable and non-movable) to understand how 4 nuts can be lifted with just 2 nuts
- Gears of different sizes to understand how one turn of big gear can result in several turns of small gear
- Application of simple machines in every day life
Make your own wheel barrow, tongs | Learn Simple machines, Types of Levers - class 1, class 2 & class 3 | Load, fulcrum, effort, mechanical advantage
* Make an inclined plane to lift objects. Observe the reduction in effort when the angles are changed however there is a trade-off - can you spot it?
* Also, refer to our free Simple Machines - Levers & Gears Course to learn more about different types of machines on levers and gears!
* Make a wedge and how it reduces effort. Understand that
relation between the wedge and inclined plane.