|Material||Foam, Plastic, Copper, Iron|
|Toy type||Educational Science Concept Based|
|Build Time||15 minutes for one time assembling|
|Theme||Learning activity of Electrolysis & Electroplating | Setting up a Chemistry lab at home. Concept of anode-cathode. Chemistry|
|Battery Required||One 9 volt Battery is given|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||162 x 170 x 38 Millimeters|
|Included Components||Reagents, battery, Set-up foam bases, beakers, wires, connectors, copper cylinder, iron nail, protective gloves, Manual, Concept map. QnA sheets.|
About this item
- Educational Activity-based Do-It-Yourself Kit. The textbook comes alive with this kit.
- Learn electrolysis and electroplating through a hands-on activity. Witness changes made by an electric current through solutions. Introduction to the cathode-anode concept. Kids develop an idea of working in a laboratory in their home.
- STEM Kit for learning Chemistry hands-on: A complete and innovative way to teach everything about electrolysis and electroplating techniques with 6 different activities. Add fun to a child’s learning journey. Trigger CURIOSITY & Ignite the SPARK of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
- Ideal Birthday Gift for the child: Keep the Kid into the subject matter. Pair it up with Physics, Biology, and Mathematics Kit to complete a set. Effectively engage & challenge your kid with our fun level-based hands-on activities.
- Enough amount of reagents is given to develop a clear understanding of the topic. A concept map is given with the manual to learn the topic in detail. The concept map explains the topic pictorially including the daily application of science. Question and Answer pages are given to self-test your own understanding and learning.
- A simple yet innovative STEM Kit to teach students the basics of electroplating and electrolysis.
• Also, refer to our Free Chemical Effects of Electric Current Course that will help you learn the various concepts of electric current!
• Copper deposition on the iron nail
• Real-life application of electroplating.