Positions of Sun earth-moon in the sky, what is a solar eclipse, what is lunar eclipse, why do we see different phases of moon
Make different models to understand:
- Formation of days & night
- Formation of different phases of the moon
- Formation of eclipses
Play and Learn Composite numbers, Perfect squares, Prime numbers, Factors multiples in a fun way using math board game
Use math wonder mat to find:
- Understand Factorization: Factors of a given number by dividing it into different number of groups.
- What are Multiples of a number? Learn through multiplication tables.
- Play the Pirates of Prime board game with dice to know composite numbers, perfect square, prime numbers in a fun way!
* Make an inclined plane to lift objects. Observe the reduction in effort when the angles are changed however there is a trade-off - can you spot it?
* Also, refer to our free Simple Machines - Levers & Gears Course to learn more about different types of machines on levers and gears!
* Make a wedge and how it reduces effort. Understand that
relation between the wedge and inclined plane.
|Product Generic Name||Class 5 - Activity Box 3 in 1 Combo|
|Mfg / Mktd / Packed by||Butterfly Edufields Pvt Ltd, Office 507, Amsri Eden Square, Secunderabad 500003.|
|Manufacturer recommended age||8+|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Commodity / Colour||Multicolour|
|Month, Year of Mfg||2022|
|1 U Contains||Required Components to Assemble final product & Play further.|
|MRP ( Incl. of all Taxes )||Rs. 1347|
|Manufacturer Details||Butterfly Edufields Pvt Ltd, Office 507, Amsri Eden Square, Secunderabad 500003.|
|Customer Care Contact no.||6304416587|
|Customer Care Emai firstname.lastname@example.org|