Air & its Properties | Hydraulic Cannon
Carry out a series of experiments to understand different properties of air:
• Air occupies space & has weight - Balloon balance
• Air can push things - Hydraulic cannon
• Air (oxygen) is needed for combustion - Water candle experiment
• Grow your own plant & track its growth journey from a seed to a sapling
• Make miniature agricultural implements & use them for Soil Preparation stage of crop production
• Make a water sprinkler & understand its role in Sprinkler Irrigation system
• Use fraction strips & fractions game to understand fraction as some part of the whole.
• Identify fractions in different shapes.
• Compare fractions