Applications of Trigonometry
• Make a heights and distances model with an observer’s
view and a building, to observe various scenarios
encountered in problem solving. Verify trigonometric ratios.
• Understand the concept - angle of elevation and angle of
• Make a hand-held Theodolite instrument to determine
the angle of elevation or depression of any point from the
horizontal and calculate the height of an object from the
|Material||Foam, Plastic, Safe Chemicals|
|Toy type||Educational Science Concept Based|
|Build Time||15 minutes for one time assembling|
|Theme||Learning activity of understanding different chemical reactions | Setting up a Chemistry lab at home. Concept of oxidation-reduction, exothermic & endothermic reaction. Chemistry|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||162 x 170 x 38 Millimeters|
|Included Components||10+ Reagents, spoons, beakers, glass bottle protective gloves, Manual, Concept map. QnA sheets.|
- Educational Activity-based Do-It-Yourself Kit. The textbook comes alive with this kit.
- Learn about different types of chemical reactions through a hands-on activity. Witness changes in color, and temperature by oxidation-reduction. Introduction to endothermic and exothermic reaction concepts. Kids develop an idea of working at a laboratory in their home.
- STEM Kit for learning Chemistry hands-on: A complete and innovative way to teach everything about Chemical Reactions with 4 different activities. Add fun to a child’s learning journey. Trigger CURIOSITY & Ignite the SPARK of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
- Ideal Birthday Gift for the child: Keep the Kid into the subject matter. Pair it up with Physics, Biology, and Mathematics Kit to complete a set. Effectively engage & challenge your kid with our fun level-based hands-on activities.
- Enough amount of reagents is given to develop a clear understanding of the topic. A concept map is given with the manual to learn the topic in detail. The concept map explains the topic pictorially including the daily application of science. Question and Answer pages are given to self-test your own understanding and learning.
- A simple yet innovative STEM Kit to teach students the basics of Chemical reactions.
Human Eye and Colourful World
Make a model of the human eye to understand:
• Structure of the human eye,
• How images are formed in the human eye?
• Different parts of the eye
Make a model of a defective eye with hypermetropia to understand:
• the difference in image formed
• the defect and its correction using an convex lens
Make an adjustable lens to understand how our eye lens works
Different types of cataract, their cause and cure
Magnetic Effects of Electric Current - DC Motor
* Make a straight conductor and observe its magnetic effect on a compass
* Make a circular conductor and observe its magnetic effect on a compass
* Make a solenoid and find the direction of magnetic field in and around it using a compass
* Make a working model of a DC motor and understand its working