Want to understand and learn the concepts of Light Shadows Reflection? Science is fun and is made easy by applications of science in real life. Science Project Idea on the laws by:
- Making a pinhole camera to understand how pinhole camera works :
- Rectilinear propagation of light
- Formation of an image on the screen when light passes through a pin hole
- Also, refer to our free Light, Shadow & Reflection Course to learn the concepts of light and its properties!
- Make a projector to differentiate opaque, transparent and translucent objects by passing light through them.
- Make a periscope to see how submarines use reflection through mirrors to view objects that are above the sea level.
Want to teach the concepts of Magnetism to students / kids? Science is fun and is made easy by applications of science in real life.
How Mag Lev, Magnetic Levitation Trains Work?
Science Project Ideas on the concepts of Magnetism
- Test materials and categorize them into magnetic and non-magnetic materials
- Make a pencil / pen magnet float in air & understand poles of a magnet & their behavior
- Make a pencil levitation model to understand:
- Poles of a ring & solid magnets
- Application of magnets in real life - Maglev trains.
- Make a Magnetic Follower that traces the boundary of a clip of any shape using magnetic induction
Make your own number line from jumbled up integer puzzle pieces to understand:
- Number line and position of positive & negative integers
- Significance of negative sign in deciding which integer is bigger - number line arrangement. Play the integer maze game( level 1 and level 2) and learn:
- Operations - Addition and Subtraction of integers
- Comparing integers (Positive and negative)