Want to teach the concepts of Magnetism to students / kids? Science is fun and is made easy by applications of science in real life.
How Mag Lev, Magnetic Levitation Trains Work?
Science Project Ideas on the concepts of Magnetism
- Test materials and categorize them into magnetic and non-magnetic materials
- Make a pencil / pen magnet float in air & understand poles of a magnet & their behavior
- Make a pencil levitation model to understand:
- Poles of a ring & solid magnets
- Application of magnets in real life - Maglev trains.
- Make a Magnetic Follower that traces the boundary of a clip of any shape using magnetic induction