Place Value - 2, 3 & 4 Digit Numbers | Math
* Use blocks and tiles to understand the need for place value
* Learn an expanded form of representing numbers using the place value strips (1-9, 10-90, 100-900, 1000-9000)
* Compare 4 digit numbers using the place value strips
Different Shapes | Basics of Geometry | Math
• Make different shapes using sticks and clay to understand the
difference between lines and joining points.
• Solve a jig-saw puzzle using different shapes based on their no. of
sides & joining points
• Learn to guess the shape of an object from its shadow.
Watch Instruction Video: click here
Types of Houses | Our Environment
* Make a boat house and a caravan to know about special houses.
* Understand the difference between kaccha house and pakka house.